Among the greatest debates in the realm of mobile marketing involves the selection between mobile websites and mobile applications for companies.
Long load times, blank screens, and customer headaches are a recipe for demotion in Google’s search rankings, warn two engineers. Here’s how to fix it. Small business owners, beware: If your site isn’t mobile friendly or creates a headache for smartphone users, Google will punish you. Yoshikiyo Kato, a software engineer, and Pierre Far, a Webmaster Trends Analyst, announced Tuesday Google will ……Fix Your Mobile Site–or Face a Google Demotion
I think you’ll loved this publish and can browse the links at the end for more information.
Follow the links below
- Successful Mobile Website
- New version of mobile website template | CSS | Graphic Design …
- Site Templates – Premium Mobile Web Template | ThemeForest
- Today in APIs: Windows Azure MBaaS Enhancements, CeeQ Face API and 12 … – ProgrammableWeb (blog)
- 35 Popular Mobile Website Templates – Tripwire Magazine