Among the greatest debates in the realm of mobile marketing involves the selection between mobile websites and mobile applications for companies.
STUDY: Mobile Traffic Growth Flat in Q1 2013Watch List News (press release)“The key takeaway from these findings is to avoid complacency as traffic slows. Although it’s important to improve your mobile website ahead of the holidays to prepare for a spike in traffic, it’s critical to have a strong mobile presence all year …and more »…STUDY: Mobile Traffic Growth Flat in Q1 2013 – Watch List News (press release)
I think you’ll loved this publish and can browse the links at the end for more information.
Keep an Open Mind
- Successful Mobile Website
- Google Targets Spammy Queries, Bad Mobile Sites With New …
- When Responsive Design is Not an Option: a Checklist for …
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools launches mobile website – wtkr.com
- Mobile Themes — Support — WordPress.com